EVAN AMES
Fine ArtGraphic DesignBlogBiographyContactLinks

Sunday, August 30, 2009

 

DRINKING, SMOKING, FIGHTING, AND HELPING OUT FOR A CHARITABLE CAUSE

So I skipped out on my monthly live painting shtick this month to support "Benefit for Marina". Although turnout was less than they hoped, they still raise $600 to help. I posted some pics of the Elephant Parallax up on my facebook.

Linky Poo

Since the venue didn't have a bar I was forced to sit in the parking lot and down two 40's of mickeys as fast as possible. ok, not so much forced as I just did it cuz.

Haro filmed me while i was whining and moaning and made a clip video out of it.



if i had any self respect i probably would have lost a little of it. eh, pour me another cuz i can still see the floor!

Labels: , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]