EVAN AMES
Fine ArtGraphic DesignBlogBiographyContactLinks

Saturday, August 1, 2009

 

Evergreen Scenery

From evan ames - art. design. photo. and more.


So I can't believe I've been going along for this long and paying full price for Cat Fancy when I could have been only paying $35 for 2 years!

As for a real update I am super stoked that July is finally fucking over. Between all the art, the "real" job, and about 17593872 other things I need a vacation 2 weeks ago.

No rest for the wicked I'm afraid. Expect a shitload of stuff coming through for August. Maybe some shows, maybe a some live paintings. You know, things I do.

On another note, Hydra and his lady are moving out of their house so he dropped off our old collab so he wouldn't have to throw it in storage.

From evan ames - art. design. photo. and more.


I must say i've missed this one. It was our first and our most "in sync" one i believe.

So yeah, still working on fancifying this page some more. if I had my subscription to fancy cat that would probably make this page twice is sick!

(p.s. I'm being completely sarcastic about the fancy cat shit, so please don't ask me for my address to gift me a subscription. I'll end up having it forwarded to my grandma...although that might be fun too!)

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
I love this, love the color and the frame it's in! really brings out the colors.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]