EVAN AMES
Fine ArtGraphic DesignBlogBiographyContactLinks

Friday, August 14, 2009

 

LAGGING ON THE UPDATES

Posted a bunch of older canvas up on my etsy store. click the link to the right and peek it. If I don't sell this stuff by September I am going to paint over it. So get it before it's gone forever.

Also, if you haven't seen this on facebook yet, part of an ongoing collab I have been doing with Haro (aka whoisharo?).



I can't wait to see where he takes this. Also doing a collab with Joey Roo soon so I'll post that up when i get a second. Also been talking with Bosko about another collab. Might have some more stuff soon.

I need to put more fun links on here.

until next time...

-e.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]