EVAN AMES
Fine ArtGraphic DesignBlogBiographyContactLinks

Thursday, August 20, 2009

 

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, YOU WATCH ATMOSPHERE ON TOUR

Haven't done much painting in the last week or so. And by much I mean I've done no painting. Got some FYI on a show I'm doing with Tony from Tones Project, Odessa, Fly Pig, Your moms other boyfriend, etc... and plan on a couple new pieces, yet I can't get my shit together.

In any case since I'm already procrastinating Hydra, Craka, Mags (my official photographer), Cleen, Nat, and Jessalyn all went out to the Atmosphere show last night at the Palladium. All I gotta say is that is one to remember! Eyedea and Abilities opened for them and even though I'm not too keen on their new stuff Eyedea can still flow a might good line. And Abilities... well guitar solo on turntables... yeah... Nuff said.




Atmosphere killed it though. They played a ton of old material. And even though they didn't do Pour Me Another which Mags and I were begging for, they did bust out Blamegame, Saves the Day, and a ton of stuff off the Sad Clown E.P.'s. I wish my camera held out for the whole show but unfortunatly it died while I was trying to record Guns & Cigarettes.

There are some photos up on my Facebook: Linky Link

Peek my Youtube sometime tomorrow midday for the videos. They are currently uploading and since I keep slowing my connection down with updates like this they probably wont finish till sometime around noon. :-p

Youtube link: Linky Link

Oh and I finally broke down and finally bought Halo 3 so if you wanna kill me on there hit me up. my gamertag is "Amestopleeze".

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]