EVAN AMES
Fine ArtGraphic DesignBlogBiographyContactLinks

Thursday, January 28, 2010

 

RENDERING WITH EVIE APPLE

So I suck at drawing things realistically. I always said "fuck it. if i wanna draw realistically i'll take a photo." well i'm older and although not much more mature I've decided fuck it I wanna learn to draw right. Good thing I've got Evie Apple To help me save myself from fuck it hell...



we both drew the cover to Preacher. Mine came out looking like Charlize Theron in Monster.



next was eye shape and shadowing. my pencil control is atrocious. i'm hoping that some of what i'm learning will translate in to my painting...



after a few more exercises over a couple hours i was getting irritated so we switched up and i showed her how to draw cartoony.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]